Are you starting a business and looking for a convenient office location? Need an affordable rate and prefer to be in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment? Then look no further than the Business Center’s new CoWorks Space. The CoWorks space offers aspiring entrepreneurs and early stage ventures the opportunity to have shared space in one of the Midwest’s premier business incubation programs – the Business Center!For as little as $100/ month, a CoWorks client can have access to the following:
- 24 hour / 7 day a week access
- Concierge and Receptionist Services
- Complimentary Parking
- Fax / Scanner / Copier Services
- Availability to a Notary
- Access to Pantry / Kitchen Areas – microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and vending machines
- Up to 4 hours per month of conference room usage
- Access to our Business Coaches and the Greater Cincinnati Entrepreneur Assistance Ecosystem
- A Mailing Address (Add $25 / month for Mailbox)
The Business Center’s CoWorks is the ideal location for an entrepreneur or business person….
- who is looking to start their business, or
- who is working on the business plan in anticipation of starting a business, or
- who needs a place to work on their business related project, or
- who is not ready to rent an office but needs a space to get out of the house or coffee shop
The Co-Works space is a great, affordable spot for someone like me who is self-employed. It gives me a professional place to meet with clients and is centrally located. I’ve also met some other like-minded entrepreneurs, and I get access to advice from business coaches and networking events.
-Feoshia H. Davis, Owner Wr!teUP Creative Content
The Business Center and our CoWorks space is ready for you!
If interested in learning more, please feel free to contact Patrick Longo a 513-631-8292.
If interested in applying for the CoWorks space, please click on the application below, fill it out and return it to Pat.