Hamilton County Business Center is a nationally recognized startup incubator in Southwest Ohio that helps entrepreneurs launch successful innovative businesses.
For over 24 years, hundreds of startup ventures have called the Business Center home. Our long and successful track record of supporting and graduating these innovative companies has strengthened our local economy and added jobs in our community.
How do we do it?
We provide business services, coaching, mentors, shared services, connections, flexible work environments and access to capital.
- Expert connections through our partners in C-Cap, Queen City Angels, CincyTech, the State of Ohio, SBA, and others.
- Business coaching; work one-on-one with our team of experts.
- Access to on-site coaches and programs including Morning Mentoring.
- Affordable, flexible office rentals that fits your need- from a shared workspace to lab rooms and dock access. Our flexible suite rentals offer free parking, convenient location and below market rate rent. Did we mention access to conference rooms and meeting space?
- Loan Programs are available for tenants to help bridge the gap in conventional financing.
- Assistance in applying for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) awards.
- Most importantly, we offer an environment filled with entrepreneurial camaraderie. We are where entrepreneurs need to be.
A special thanks to our partners:
The Business Center and its parent company HCDC have strong relationships with the Ohio Development Services Agency, CincyTech, C-Cap, The Circuit, Queen City Angels, Cintrifuse, TechSolve, Brandery, Cincinnati Minority Business Collaborative, Product Development and Management Association, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Greater Cincinnati Venture Association, University of Cincinnati, Xavier University, and Miami University. The Business Center actively serves Southwest Ohio.