HCDC’s Business Center is a nationally-recognized startup incubator in Southwest Ohio that helps entrepreneurs launch successful technology-oriented businesses through coaching, connections, innovative programming, access to capital, and a diverse learning environment.
Established by HCDC in 1989, the Business Center is one of the largest and most successful incubators in the country. More than 300 innovative and scalable businesses have participated in HCDC’s incubation program including more than 60 current resident businesses that call the Business Center home. Over the past 25 years, our resident companies have created more than 2,300 jobs and generated $500 million in economic activity. Approximately 300 people come to work at the Business Center on any given day. Hundreds more engage in Business Center programming, meet-ups, and forums every year.
What do we do:
The Business Center has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs grow their business through one-on-one business coaching, access to capital, connections, resource referrals, programs, and affordable, flexible office/lab space.
Mentoring, Coaching, & Networking:
- On-site business coaching
- Mentoring and networking programs including Morning Mentoring and eKickstart
- Expert connections with our partners in Queen City Angels, CincyTech, the State of Ohio, SBA, and others
- Access to financing
- Assistance in applying for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Awards
- Most importantly, we offer a community filled with entrepreneurial camaraderie
About the Business Center:
- 70,000+ square feet of rentable space
- Conveniently located in Norwood
- Plenty of complementary parking
- Secured facility that is available 24/7
- Flexible office rentals that include co-works (shared workspace), lab rooms, dock access, kitchenettes,conference rooms and meeting space
- Entrepreneur-friendly leasing terms available
- Shared tenant resources include A/V equipment, internet and WiFi
A special thanks to our partners:
HCDC has strong relationships with the Ohio Development Services Agency, CincyTech, The Circuit, Queen City Angels, Cintrifuse, TechSolve, Brandery, Cincinnati Minority Business Collaborative, Product Development and Management Association, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Greater Cincinnati Venture Association, University of Cincinnati, Xavier University, and Miami University. The Business Center actively serves Southwest Ohio.