HCDC Business Center
1776 Mentor Avenue, Conference Room 160
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thinking about starting a business? Want to find out about and connect with local resources who can help you? In support of Small Business Week, please join us for a complimentary power lunch and interactive informational event. Each organization will discuss what they do and how they can help you, then head to their respective tables for one-on-one networking opportunities.
Available Resources and Presenters
- The U.S. Small Business Administration — designed to help grow, support and fund small businesses
- SCORE — organization providing mentorship to small businesses
- The Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) – provides one-on-one business coaching services
- HCDC Business Center — offers business coaching services, Co-Working space, access to capital, and below market value rent on office space to startup organizations
- Aviatra Accelerators (formerly Bad Girl Ventures) — creates opportunities for female entrepreneurs through education and by providing access to capital
- City of Cincinnati – discussing city small business resources
- Minority Business Assistance Center — discussing how their resources support the growth and sustainability of small, minority-owned, and disadvantaged businesses in Ohio
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) — helping people find businesses, brands and charities they can trust
This event is fully booked.